Too Cool for Internet Explorer

Monday, February 20, 2006

schäufele - part II (the dinner)

tuesday is the appartment day of me and my room-mate. we started the evening with a light dinner and some delicious wine fatty potato salad and thick slices of schäufele in combination with two sixpacks of beer we bought at a truckstop...


(irg, looks like brain)



if you think this will not have a happy ending you are totally right! my only problem is, that i cant remember the ending...


after our low fat, low cal dinner we headed towards 'sternschanze' to meet with dirk, a friend of my roommate. we setteled ourselfes at barbarossi (i could not find a webpage :-/ ) and had a couple of drinks in one of the smoothest bars in hamburg.


(the light of my handycam is soooo damn flashy)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home